- the playground -- Sid and Oesa will have so much fun there! There's even a slide!
- my reflection. I'm going to call this picture Untitled Self-Portrait #17
- off in the distance -- represented in this picture by a bright glare -- is the OCEAN. Sid and Oesa have an OCEAN view. I'm so jealous I'm typing in ALL CAPS.
We'll take a better picture of this view this evening when we go back to the house...light should be better then to see the OCEAN.
Ok, so picture this: I'm standing in the dining room area taking this picture. On the right side of the picture is the kitchen, and Oesa and Romeo are standing in the living room area.
There, now you know the floorplan of the first floor. Except I forgot to mention the half-bath (aka, the powder room) and the random crawl space under the stairs (please see next picture).
Oesa and Sid in the really weird crawlspace under the stairs. It's carpeted and L-shaped. But don't they look like they're in Alice in Wonderland here?
This is the view from one of the spare rooms.
They're thinking of using this room as an office. The other bedroom will be the guest bedroom for when all you people come to visit, drawn by all this talk of OCEAN vistas. Notice how this room does not have an OCEAN view; it does, however, show the other houses in the subdivision.
And you can't see this, but just across the street is a mini-mall thing with a grocery store AND a Starbucks. What more do you need? (I was really excited to see that there was a nail place in the mini-mall, but I don't think Sid and Oesa were quite as excited about that.)
Sid heading out the sliding door to the patio.
If you go back to that floorplan in your mind, I'm standing with my back to the kitchen; this is the dining area. Also, I just really wanted to post this picture because I think it's "artsy." (From Sid's post on the 29 Palms Inn in Joshua Tree, I feel he's disparaging of "artsiness," so I've decided to showcase him in an "artsy" shot.)
Why, oh why do you have red shoelaces on the Chuck's? For the love of all that's warm and fuzzy, must you bring attention to those shoes?
ReplyDeleteSo, is Sid happy with the house now? I can't wait to come visit so we can stay in the room with the OCEAN view! I miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteThe snozzberries taste like snozzberries! That's what the crawlspace pic reminds me of. Also, I just figured out that IE is required to post on this stupid thing...Firefox just hangs.
ReplyDeleteMr. Jones, I'll have you know those shoes are classics. Classy classics. And I draw attention to them to bother you :P
ReplyDeletethe Chuck's rawk
ReplyDeletehappy y'all made it safe
mmmmm.... authentic mexican
Beg to differ... Sid is an artistic mofo