Saturday, February 21, 2009

Racing in Houston

No, not my car. Kamiah ran a 5-mi race this morning in downtown Houston, because, really, how often will she have the chance to run a 5-mi race while driving across the country? I'll let her tell you about the race, but here are things from our point of view.

Here's Kamiah running near mile 1 of the race. She's the one in grey shirt and pink shorts waving at us:

Here's Kamiah with her after-race beer:

And here I am enjoying Kamiah's after-race beer with Romeo, who got a race bandanna:


In closing, a good race for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with Kamiah - who wants a beer after running 5 miles - actually who ever wants a beer? (I know - the rest of humanity!) Good job. Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never quit, Kamiah. That's what I love about you! Way to combine cross country travel and racing! You Rule :)
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete