Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here

So evidently some people have complained that I haven't been a very active poster so far (you know who you are). Honestly, I'm not sure what you feel I'll be able to add to the conversation, but hey, the people have spoken so here I am.

Not sure what I can say here that won't be said elsewhere or else...whom? But all the same, we traveled from San Antonio to Las Cruces today which we'll just round up to 600 miles. All-in-all an uneventful day of driving. Kamiah was kind enough to take over driving for the majority of the trip so I was able to catch up on some reading.

Hmmm, getting kind of tired at this point so I'll keep this short. Perhaps tomorrow will be a little more interesting or maybe I'll recount some tales from earlier into the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment