On our way to New Orleans, we passed through Alabama, Mississippi, and then into Louisiana. I think, and my parents can correct me if I’m wrong, that Mississippi and Louisiana were the last two states of the 48 contiguous United Stated I hadn’t been too. Yay! Here are the compulsory state sign photos. The dog is clearly having a blast.
Friday, February 20, 2009
19 Feb 09 - New States!
Since there was no internet last night, I amused myself by typing up stuff to post tonight when I actually got internet again. And here we go...
On our way to New Orleans, we passed through Alabama, Mississippi, and then into Louisiana. I think, and my parents can correct me if I’m wrong, that Mississippi and Louisiana were the last two states of the 48 contiguous United Stated I hadn’t been too. Yay! Here are the compulsory state sign photos. The dog is clearly having a blast.

On our way to New Orleans, we passed through Alabama, Mississippi, and then into Louisiana. I think, and my parents can correct me if I’m wrong, that Mississippi and Louisiana were the last two states of the 48 contiguous United Stated I hadn’t been too. Yay! Here are the compulsory state sign photos. The dog is clearly having a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That state count may be correct. I'm still missing LA - we got MS & AL on the way to visit you last year. Does Romey have a map to keep track of the states he's visited?
ReplyDelete